Tasteless Merchandise to Fuel My Pillow Addiction

Do you want to know what I was doing while I wasn't blogging?

I was creating a Zazzle store called Mo Waffles.

Jenny Lawson is to blame for this.

Why is it named Mo Waffles?  I have no fucking idea.  Just like I have no idea why I created anything that I did or why Zazzle lures you in with promises of setting your own royalty rate when if you set it to 80% your t-shirts are priced to sell at $53.74.

This is a small sampling of the tasteless products I have to offer.




The front says "J/K", you know, for potential un-rapist boyfriends.




And because the movie Teeth freaked me out...


Vagina Ventata shirt
Vagina Ventata by MoWaffles
Become a clothing affiliate at zazzle.com


Please don't hate me...


... and go buy things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things That Irritate the Shit Out of Me

Eat Pray Love Makes Me Want to Kill Myself

My Vagina is Secretly a Sassy Black Woman